We hope you enjoy getting to know Integris team member Jenna Reynolds a bit more from a recent sit down we had with her.
During the day, Jenna is Integris’ Investment Operations Manager. She oversees the team responsible for portfolio monitoring, trading, accounting and reporting. To learn more about Jenna’s professional work, please click here: Integris Team Bios. To learn more about Jenna outside of work, well, keep reading.
We asked about a memorable childhood experiences, and learned that like many young girls, Jenna became captivated by horses, but unlike many, she did something about it. At the age of 11 she saved up enough money from mowing lawns and bought a horse, with the help of her parents, named Orion, and she fondly recalls going on long-wandering rides with her father.
When discussing what she enjoys doing outside of Integris, it seems that if it is outdoors and active, Jenna likes it. Outside of spending time with her young son, Oliver, husband, Chris, and preparing for the exciting arrival of her second son, you might find Jenna doing yoga, or spending time at the park, boating, wake boarding, wake surfing, snow skiing, or hiking.
As for a bucket list item, stemming from having taken French in high school and college, Jenna is most eager for a trip to Paris. She and her husband had planned to go for their 10th wedding anniversary in 2020, but COVID thwarted those plans, so for now, Paris remains on the list.
To really see into someone’s soul you have to find out about their favorite movie, TV series, band, food, book, and sports team, which for Jenna are:
- Favorite movie: Muppet Treasure Island
- Favorite TV series: Battlestar Galactica
- Favorite band: pianist Riopy
- Favorite food: anything she does not have to cook!
- Favorite book series: The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson
- As for sports teams, she’d much rather play just about any sport rather than watch someone else play anything. Jenna not only enjoys the aforementioned sports, but she was a jazz and contemporary dancer, and in high school was on the volleyball, basketball and track teams, the latter of which earned her a college scholarship.
We asked about a funny quirk of Jenna’s, and let’s just say that you might find yourself on Jenna’s bad side if you leave any windows open…
In parting, we asked Jenna for one piece of advice she would pass along, and quite simply she says, “invest early and often!”